This is a fully-customizable replica of the short-sleeve away kit for Ajax Amsterdam’s 1994-1995 season.
The 1994-95 season is probably the most successful one in Ajax’s rich history. Under the management of Louis van Gaal, Ajax managed to win the domestic league title. However, what makes this kit so special is the fact that Ajax won the Champions League in 1994-95 season.
Even though Ajax is known for attacking football, they managed to keep a clean sheet in four of the five knockout matches in the Champions League. This combined with their attacking power in form of Patrick Kluivert and Jari Litmanen saw them hold out to 1-0 win in the final against the mighty Milan side who won the Champions League the previous season with a big 4-0 win against Cruyff’s Barca. Kluivert scored the winner in the 85th minute of the match. Some of the other big names to wear this shirt are Reiziger, Edgar Davids, Clarence Seedorf, who went on to become the first and only player to win the Champions League with three different clubs (Ajax, AC Milan, and Real Madrid). Van der Saar was a part of this team, as well as the Arsenal legend, Marc Overmars and the former Milan forward, Frank Rijkaard.
Notable Players: Marc Overmars, Edgar Davids, Patrick Kluivert, Clarence Seedorf, Frank de Boer, Ronald de Boer, Frank Rijkaard, Nwankwo Kanu, Edwin van der Sar
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.