This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve away kit for Ajax Amsterdam’s 1995-1996 season.
This legendary kit is one of the most memorable in Ajax’s history as it stands for the golden generation of the club that dominated the Netherlands and Europe throughout the 1990s.
Coming off of a Champions League-winning campaign in 1994-1995 where they haven’t lost a single match, Ajax went ahead and took the UEFA Super Cup, as well as the International Cup. As expected, Louis van Gaal’s team dominated Eredivisie and won the domestic league, while they fell just short in the last hurdle as Juventus beat them in the Champions League final on penalties. This shirt also has cult status because the players wearing it are some of the biggest legends of world football, including Edgar Davids, Patrick Kluivert, Jari Litmanen, and the De Boer brothers, among others.
Notable Players: Marc Overmars, Edgar Davids, Patrick Kluivert, Frank de Boer, Ronald de Boer, Nwankwo Kanu, Edwin van der Sar
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.