This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Ajax Amsterdam’s 2004-2005 season.
This Ajax kit is so fondly remembered by the Ajacites since they had such a great team, even though they didn’t win the Eredivisie. Composed of star players such as Rafael van der Vaart, Nigel de Jong, Wesley Sneijder, and even Zlatan Ibrahimovic (only in pre-season), the team was expected to win everything.
However, they didn’t, as they finished second in the Eredivise, went out in the group stage of the Champions League, the Round of 32 in the UEFA Cup, and finally in the semi-finals of the KNVB Cup. A fun fact is that the team had some players which didn’t play any match, but went on to be great players after – they are Jan Vertonghen Filipe Luis.
Notable Players: Ryan Babel, Wesley Sneijder, Nigel de Jong, Angelos Charisteas, Maxwell, Steven Pienaar, Nicolae Mitea, Nourdin Boukhari
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.