This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve away kit for Bayern Munich’s 2000-2001 Champions League season.
This shirt is kindly remembered by Bayern fans as the players were wearing it in one of the club’s most successful seasons ever. With a star-studded team, they went on to win the Champions League, the Bundesliga, as well as the DFB-Ligapokal in this jersey.
In the Champions League, they dominantly won the first group stage composed of Paris Saint-Germain, Rosenborg, and Helsingborg, then went on to win their second group stage as well, this time against Arsenal, Lyon, and Spartak Moscow. In the quarter-finals, they won against Manchester United in a great match-up which saw them win the second leg 2-1 after a 1-0 win in the first leg. In the semi-finals, they went against then-current champions Real Madrid and beat them as well with the exact same scores as against Manchester United, in the exact same order. Finally, they got a bit lucky in the final by beating Valencia on penalties to win the most coveted competition in European football.
Notable Players: Stefan Effenberg, Oliver Kahn, Giovane Elber, Carsten Jancker, Mehmet Scholl, Hasan Salihamidzic, Willy Sagnol, Bixente Lizarazu
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.