This is the fully-customizable long-sleeve home kit for England’s Euro 1996 campaign.
The European Championship in 1996 remains a summer of high hopes inevitably falling apart for the England national team. They hosted the competition and were hoping to win it on home ground.
It started off well – they topped the group as Alan Shearer bagged in four goals in the first three matches. The knockout phase brought Spain as the match headed to penalties. The English went through on penalties, with all of their four takers scoring.
However, the Germans in the quarters were a different story. Yet another goal from Shearer wasn’t enough as this match also went to penalties. But, unlike against Spain, Gareth Southgate missed his penalty and the Elf haven’t missed a single out of their six penalties. It was a heart-break for Terry Venables and his men, but this kit is still a special one as the Euros were played on a soil where football was invented – England.
Notable Players: Alan Shearer, Teddy Sheringham, Paul Gascoigne, Paul Ince, Jamie Redknapp, Steve McManaman, Sol Campbell, David Platt, Gareth Southgate, Tony Adams, Stuart Pearce
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.