This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for England’s 2002 World Cup Campaign.
The 2002 World Cup in South Korea was an interesting one for a bunch of reasons. England qualified for the tournament from the 1st place in the group in front of Germany with a spectacular free-kick in 93rd minute by David Beckham against Greece to tie the match at 2-2, just enough to edge the first place on goal difference.
This kit is memorable as a lot was expected from the teams, especially two players – David Beckham and Michael Owen. England scored only two goals in the World Cup group, but it was enough to see them finish in front of Argentina as the 2nd. After Ferdinand, Owen, and Emile Heskey scored for 3-0 Round of 16 win against Denmark, England was about to face off against Brazil in the quarter-final. Michael Owen scored to take the lead after Brazil’s defensive mistake, but Rivaldo and Ronaldinho were too much to handle and Brazil went on to win the cup later on. Some of the other notable players to wear this jersey are Sol Campbell, Paul Scholes, Ashley Cole, etc. We also have the away long-sleeve jersey on our store.
Notable Players: David Beckham, Michael Owen, Paul Scholes, Rio Ferdinand, Ashley Cole, Teddy Sheringham, David Seaman
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.