This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Leeds United’s 1995-1996 season.
Everton’s rich history was made richer in 1995 when this legendary club from Liverpool conquered England by winning the prestigious FA Cup.
Not only was it a big triumph because of the occasion – they managed to beat Sir Alex Ferguson’s Manchester United in a fantastic 2-1 win wearing this shirt. Paul Rideout scored the match-winner, and this kit saw plenty of other Toffees legends, including Neville Southall and Dave Watson. This is the last big trophy for Everton to date, and perhaps this wearing this shirt might just do the magic to get them over the hump.
Notable Players: Paul Rideout, Graham Stuart, Barry Horne, Daniel Amokachi, Duncan Ferguson, Joe Parkinson, Dave Watson, David Unsworth, Andy Hinchcliffe, Anders Limpar
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.