This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Barcelona’s 1998-1999 season.
The Dutch colony at Barcelona was in full force in the late 1990s. Louis van Gaal brought in loads of Dutch players, including Ronald de Boer, Patrick Kluivert, Boudewijn Zenden, and Phillip Cocu.
The success was there, too! The mixture of the fresh blood from the Netherlands combined with the veterans and some of the best players in the world such as Luis Figo, Rivaldo, and Luis Enrique, made up for one of the strongest squads in Europe, as Blaugrana won the La Liga title ahead of Real Madrid. Rivaldo scored 29 goals, providing another brilliant campaign at Barca. Another important aspect of this kit is that Xavi Hernandez officially became the first-team player and quickly showed his potential. Pep Guardiola was entering the twilight of his career, but he still had a lot to offer as he captained the squad this season.
Notable Players: Rivaldo, Luís Figo, Pep Guardiola, Giovanni, Albert Celades, Phillip Cocu, Ronald de Boer, Patrick Kluivert, Luis Enrique, Bodewijn Zenden, Frank de Boer, Xavi Hernández, Luis García, Mauricio Pellegrino, Michael Reiziger, Emmanuel Amunike
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.