This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for FC Porto’s 2003-2004 season.
Porto fans remember the 2003-2004 season as the best one in the club’s history as Jose Mourinho led them to the Champions League and Portuguese Primeira Liga glory in this shirt.
Their path to the UCL final was tough. They first got drawn in a group with Real Madrid, Marseille, and Partizan. Porto qualified for the knockout stages easily with 11 points. Once they got there, the great Manchester United was waiting. Porto shocked the world, knocking out Sir Alex Ferguson’s side, with McCarthy scoring a brace for Porto in the first leg.
The quarter-finals brought them Lyon, whom they beat 4-2 on aggregate, with Maniche coming up big in the return leg by scoring two goals and keeping the first leg win safe. The only difference-maker in the semi-final against Deportivo La Coruna was Derlei’s penalty in the second leg. Porto met with Marseille in the final, but they easily brushed past the French side, beating them 3-0 with goals from Carlos Alberto, Deco, and Alenichev.
Notable Players: Deco, Carlos Alberto, Maniche, Ricardo Carvalho, Costinha, Derlei, Dmitri Alenichev, Paulo Ferreira, Hugo Almeida
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.