This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for FC Sevilla’s 2006-2007 season.
Sevilla’s 2006-07 kit marks a season in which the club saw a lot of success, led by some legendary names. The squad consisted of many interesting names, such as African Footballer of the Year in 2007 and the fan-favorite, Frederic Kanouté.
Kanouté appeared in Sevilla’s jersey until 2009, scoring 89 goals in the process. Another big name, and maybe the team’s best player that season was Dani Alves, who was the main creative outlet even if he was the right-back. Another legendary name played on the wing, and this time it was Jesus Navas, who performed for Sevilla more than 340 times and counting. Luis Fabiano is another name that Sevilla fans will love to hear. Palop was the reliable goalkeeper that season.
The club won the Copa del Rey that season, as they beat Rayo, Betis, Deportivo, and Getafe en route to the title. The scorer of the winning goal for Sevilla was none other than Kanoute, who was also the man of the match. However, they didn’t stop at domestic success. Sevilla also won the UEFA Cup, by beating Spanish teams in the semi-finals and the final in Osasuna and Espanyol, after knocking out Tottenham in the quarter-final. No need to say it, but Kanoute scored in a UEFA Cup final which Sevilla eventually won on penalties.
Notable Players: Frédéric Kanouté, Luis Fabiano, Renato, Christian Poulsen, Dani Alves, Jesus Navas, Javier Chevanton
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which come with a tiny difference: they fit smaller than usual. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.