This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Inter Milan’s 1998-1999 season.
This chaotic season was yet another unlucky injury-riddled season for Ronaldo Nazario de Lima, who only played 19 league matches in this shirt.
However, with his abnormal quality, he scored 14 goals in those 19 matches, managing to finish the season as the club’s top goalscorer. An incredible four managerial changes happened throughout the season, as Inter ended up as 8th in the golden age of Serie A, which heavily hurt Massimo Moratti, a man who lived for the club.
Some of the big names to wear the kit include Roberto Baggio, Andrea Pirlo, Diego Simeone, Javier Zanetti, Gianluca Pagliuca, etc. Youri Djorkaeff had a solid individual season, as he scored 14 goals in total as a midfielder. Zanetti noted the team-high 50 appearances in the season, further confirming his durability and captain material. We also have the long-sleeve Inter Milan 1998-1999 home jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Ronaldo Nazario Da Lima, Roberto Baggio, Ivàn Zamorano, Youri Djorkaeff, Diego Simeone.
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.