This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve away kit for the Inter Milan 2002-2003 season.
This kit with its special design is a memorable one for any Interistas, as they had a great season in which they failed to pounce, however. They ended second in the Serie A, and also went into the Champions League semi-finals for their first season without the Phenom Ronaldo Nazario.
They lost out in the Serie A by 7 points against Juventus, and in the Champions League, they showed some dominant performances in this jersey. They won their first group stage against Ajax, Lyon, and Rosenborg, then went on finish second in the second group stage, in a group composed of winners Barcelona, Newcastle United, and Bayer Leverkusen. Then, they beat Valencia on aggregate in the quarter-finals before losing out to eternal rivals AC Milan in the semis, after two hard-fought matches which both finished all square, AC Milan advancing on the away goals rule. The Interistas also got into the Round of 16 in the Coppa Italia wearing this shirt.
Notable Players: Christian Vieri, Hernan Crespo, Javier Zanetti, Fabio Cannavaro, Alvaro Recoba, Domenico Morfeo, Marco Materazzi, Emre Belözoğlu
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.