This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Javier Zanetti’s retirement match at the end of the 2013-2014 season.
One of Inter’s biggest legends ever, the legendary #4 Javier Zanetti retired in this shirt. In his last match for the club, he won 4-1, ending just as he’s played – the winning way. Needless to say, the Giuseppe Meazza stadium was packed with fans getting there to say goodbye to their Capitano.
This shirt represents Inter’s winning spirit, as Zanetti is a perfect example of professional both on and off the pitch, setting the example for generations to come. In his tenure at Inter, Zanetti’s peak came in 2010 when the team won the treble under Guidance of Jose Mourinho.
The captain left at 40 years old, with Moratti, the absolute legend of the club leaving in 2013 and handing the reigns over to Erick Thohir. This jersey will stay forever embedded in the hearts of Inter fans, just like their great captain, Javier Zanetti. Comes with the Zanetti #4 Flocking on the back.
Notable Players: Javier Zanetti, Mauro Icardi, Matteo Kovacic, Walter Samuel, Esteban Cambiasso
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.