This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for the Italy 1986 World Cup Campaign.
Italy traveled to Mexico in 1986 in this shirt to take part in the World Cup that would later become famous for Diego Maradona’s genius.
The group of Argentina, South Korea, and Bulgaria were tough, but Alessandro Altobelli scored four(!) group stage goals, managing to score at least one in each of the three matches, helping Azzuri to qualify for the knockout stage. Once they got there, Platini-led France was waiting and Italy lost easily 2-0. The team’s captain was Gaetano Scirea.
Notable Players: Gaetano Scirea, Alessandro Altobelli, Carlo Ancelotti, Paolo Rossi, Roberto Mancini, Walter Zenga
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.