This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Leicester City’s 2015-2016 season.
If you’re one to believe in miracles and wonders, then you must have this shirt in your collection. The design is modern, but everything that the kit represents is the most beautiful side of the sport, as Leicester made a result that will stand for ages as the single biggest upset in the history of sports.
Multiple Leicester players engraved their names in the history books wearing this kit, including heart and soul of the team who ran a marathon each match – N’golo Kante – the best technical player in the team and an artist from Algeria – Riyad Mahrez – and the powerhouse red-bull-fueled striker upfront with Jamie Vardy who is still playing in Leicester making a name for himself as perhaps the club’s biggest legend. The Foxes were led by Claudio Ranieri, who was notorious for being unable to seal the deal, but this time there was no room for calculation as Leicester finished ten points ahead of Arsenal. We also have the Home jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez, N’golo Kante, Christian Fuchs, Shinji Okazaki, Gokhan Inler
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.