This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve away kit for the Liverpool 1985-1986 season.
Kenny Daglish became player-manager at just 34 in the 1985-86 season. This proved to be an absolute jackpot, as the Scotlander led the team to its perhaps most successful season ever. Liverpool won the league with just two points ahead of their biggest rivals at the time, Everton. The Blue part of Liverpool had a perfect opportunity for revenge, as the two sides met in the FA Cup final. However, Ian Rush drowned Everton’s dreams by scoring two goals in the final.
This wasn’t a surprise, as Rush scored 31 goals that season in all competitions. This kit will forever stay embedded into the hearts of Liverpool fans all over the world, given that the 1985-86 season was an unrepeatable one. We also have the Home jersey as well as the Third jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Ian Rush, Kenny Dalglish, Jan Mølby, Kevin MacDonald, Alan Hansen, Ronnie Whelan
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.