This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve away kit for Manchester United’s 1983 Charity Shield final win.
The 1983 Charity Shield is one of the favorite occasions in the club’s history for the Manchester United fans. Wearing this kit, they faced their biggest rivals, Liverpool, in the final.
Wembley was packed with 92.000 fans coming from Liverpool and Manchester to support their teams with unrivaled passion. This is also where the club captain Bryan Robson became an immortal personality at Old Trafford as he scored a brace which brought the Red Devils the trophy, beating their opposition 2-0 on that historic day.
Notable Players: Arthur Graham, Bryan Robson, Frank Stapleton, Norman Whiteside, Arnold Mühren, Ray Wilkins, Gordon McQueen, Kevin Moran, Arthur Albiston, Mike Duxbury, Remi Moses
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.