This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Manchester United’s 1984-1985 and 1985-1986 seasons.
This shirt represents a historical start of the season for Manchester United. They won the FA Cup the season before, but Europe was out of reach since the England clubs were facing a five-year ban, and they could all fully focus on the league. It seemed as if Manchester United will make the most out of the situation. They started the league marking 10 consecutive wins in this jersey.
To make things even better, the streak of matches where they were unbeaten went as high as 15. Mark Hughes, the current manager, was the protagonist as he ended the season with 17 goals in the league. Bryan Robson had a season full of injury, and with Mark Hughes unable to sustain his form, United fell off a cliff, only to finish second. However, this prompted a historical change in England football, as the end of the season saw the arrival of one and only Sir Alex Ferguson. This appointment saw United to become the biggest club in English history, passing Liverpool in the trophies won department decades later.
Notable Players: Mark Hughes, Gordon Strachan, Norman Whiteside, Jesper Olsen, John Gidman, Arthur Albiston
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.