THE MANCHESTER UNITED SHORT-SLEEVE JERSEY FOR THE 1998-1999 SEASON
The short-sleeve Manchester United jersey for the 1998-99 season. This was one of the Red Devil’s best seasons, when they won their sixth Premier League in 8 years. They did so with a record 18-point margin and 96 goals scored. They had some great players, such as Andy Cole, Beckham, Paul Scholes, and Ryan Giggs. We also have the long-sleeve version of this jersey, as well as the short-sleeve and the long-sleeve 1999 Barcelona final special-edition jerseys.
Notable Players: David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Teddy Sheringham, Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer, Ryan Giggs.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica (Fan) Version. In football jerseys, there are two types of jerseys, and two kinds of qualities. There is the Replica Version, also called Fan or Stadium version, as well as the Player (or Match) Issue version – which is what players actually wear. The Replica is meant for fans and is the entry-level option – but is still very high quality, while the Authentic version is made for players and features different, higher quality materials.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.
Shipping & Handling
It usually takes us 2-3 business days to send your order and provide you with a tracking number. We are shipping our jerseys directly from our warehouses in Asia. We offer multiple shipping options:
- FREE Economy Shipping – Comes in Two Different Kinds:
- ~15-27 days Premium Free Shipping – EMS ePacket* – Track your order with your Custom Number
- ~15-50 days Slower Free Shipping – China Post Air Mail – Track your order with your Custom Number
- ~2 weeks Standard Shipping – EMS (30$) – Track your order with your Custom Number
- ~3 days Expedited Shipping – DHL (50$) – Track your order with your Custom Number
Returns & Refunds
If there’s any problem at all with your jersey, and you are unsatisfied of it, we accept returns up to 14 days after the reception of your package. These are our terms for the returns:
- Have fabrication defects, or has other unpardonable problems, we offer you a refund or replacement upon proof with a picture.
- We accept returns for intact jerseys which still have their tags on. If you have removed the tags and used the jersey we won’t accept your return.
- You have to pay the fees for the return shipping, and the package is to be shipped to Canada.
We Promise That:
- You’ll always be satisfied with your purchase. If you have any problems with your order, we are one message away from making it right. Any concerns you have. You have our word.
- All your jerseys will arrive within 40 days of the purchase by ePacket (usually 2-3 weeks), within 60 by China Post (Usually 4-5 weeks). If one of them doesn’t, we will send you a full refund.
- We will always curate and find new unique, beautiful old school jerseys. Our goal is to have the store with the most beautiful, aesthetically-pleasing and historical jerseys.
Our shirts are made to reminisce about the old times of football…
…Maybe it was when your national team or club had an iconic player you loved. Or maybe they’ve won the World Cup. Our Jerseys are sure to delight and make you relive the moments through old school soccer jerseys.