This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Manchester United’s 2005-2006 season.
The 2005-06 season marks the one where Manchester United became the first club in the Premier League era to score 1000 goals. It’s no wonder, given that the team was full of superstars that wore this kit, mainly Paul Scholes, Cristian Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Ryan Giggs, etc.
These years are the predecessors of golden age where “The Generation of ‘92” and the new lads in Rooney and Ronaldo overlapped perfectly which saw United winning the double in 2008. However, as for this season, the only real success was the League Cup. Roy Keane also left the club at the beginning of the season, and Gary Neville took over as the captain in this shirt. The League Cup success came by the hands of Louis Saha, who scored in every but the first round of the cup. Rooney did the heavy lifting in the final when he scored a hat-trick. We also have the Long-Sleeve jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Cristiano Ronaldo, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Wayne Rooney, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, Park-Ji Sung Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.