This is thr fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for the Netherlands 1994 World Cup campaign.
The 1994 World Cup saw the rise of a big hope for the Dutch, and this jersey represents that hope. The team was star-studded as the players in the squad included Dennis Bergkamp, Edwin van der Saar, Ronald Koeman who was a part of Barcelona’s dream team, Frank Rijkaard, Marc Overmars, and Frank de Boer.
The team was lost the service of Marco van Basten as Milan put a veto on his decision to play for the national team. The legendary striker missed all of the 1993-94 season, and Milan didn’t want to risk it. However, Marco van Basten retired the next season when he was entering his prime, at the tender age of 27.
As for the players who were there, the Netherlands won the group ahead of Saudi Arabia, Belgium, and Morocco. After knocking out the Republic of Ireland in the Round of 16, Netherlands faced Brazil. Even though Bergkamp and Winter scored for the Netherlands, Romario, Bebeto, and Branco’s goal were too much to handle, and the Netherlands was knocked out of the competition by the eventual winners.
Notable Players: Dennis Bergkamp, Frank Rijkaard, Ronald de Boer, Frank de Boer, Ronald Koeman, Marc Overmars
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.