This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for the Netherlands Euro 1992 campaign.
The Euro in 1992 held in Sweden saw the Netherlands send out one of their strongest teams in history. Marco van Basten is considered as one of the greatest strikers ever to this day, even though he retired at 27 due to injuries. Ruud Gullit and Frank Rijkaard played with Van Basten in AC Milan, creating the deadly trio that translated to the national team. However, that’s not where the big names stopped, as Dennis Bergkamp, Ronald Koeman who just scored the winning goal in a European final for Barcelona, Frank de Boer, and Danny Blind were all wearing this jersey.
They topped the group with Germany, Scotland, and the remains of the Soviet Union. Bergkamp scored in two matches; against Scotland and Germany. The Netherlands drew Denmark in the semi-final, and when everyone expected the Dutch to go through, Denmark caught them by surprise taking the match to penalties after 2-2 regular draw as Bergkamp and Rijkaard score for the Netherlands. Van Basten, however, missed his penalty which was more than enough for Denmark to go through.
Notable Players: Marco Van Basten, Dennis Bergkamp, Ruud Gullit, Frank Rijkaard, Ronald Koeman, Frank de Boer, Danny Blind
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.
Choose the Lycra Nameset upgrade to make your name and number extremely heat-resistant.
Lycra is a much more heat-resistant fabric for the namesets, which means that they will practically never fall off.
While we recommend washing our normal namesets in low heat, and hang them on a drying line, these namesets will stay glued practically forever. If you plan on washing or drying your shirts in high-heat, this upgrade becomes indispensable.
It takes us 2-4 business days to prepare and ship your order. We offer three shipping options:
FREE Economy Shipping – Comes in Two Different Kinds Depending on Your Country:
- EMS ePacket/PostNL International (See supported countries under) – ~2-5 weeks – Track your order with your Custom Number
- China Post Airmail – ~2-15 weeks – Track your order with your Custom Number
24.95$ EMS Shipping – ~10 days (currently ~10-20 days because of slow global transit) EMS Shipping – Track your order with your Custom Number
59.95$ DHL Shipping – around 2-3 days (currently ~3-20 days because of slow global transit) – Track your order with your Custom Number
* ePacket is our default shipping method for the 35 countries which accept it. For other countries, we use China/Hong Kong Post, which takes much longer.
The countries that support ePacket are:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Great Britain (United Kingdom), Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Vietnam.
You’ll always be satisfied with your purchase.
If you have any problems with your order, we are one message away from making it right. Any concerns you have. You have our word.
- We cannot currently guarantee shipping time due to the current situation. Usually, all your jerseys arrive within 40 days of the purchase by ePacket (usually 2-3 weeks), within 60 by China Post (Usually 4-5 weeks). However, there currently are global shipping delays, some which take 1-2 weeks and others one month, and we must all be patient. All your orders will get to your door, but it might take a bit longer than usual.
- We will always curate and find new unique, beautiful old school jerseys. Our goal is to have the store with the most beautiful, aesthetically-pleasing, and historical jerseys.
We accept returns up to 14 days after the reception of your package.
If there’s any problem at all with your jersey, we will make it right. These are our terms for the returns:
- If it has fabrication defects, or has other unpardonable problems, we offer you a refund or replacement upon proof with a picture.
- We accept returns for intact jerseys which still have their tags on. If you have removed the tags and used the jersey we won’t accept your return.
- You have to pay the fees for the return shipping. The package is to be shipped to Canada.
It all started when we were around 5 or 6 years old…
We would go to school in the day, and then go back home. Then, we’d be out and about for the rest of the day. We were playing football with the rest of the kids from around our home all day.
We were playing for hours, and we never stopped, even if our moms called us to get inside. We would yell “10 more minutes!”, right before spending another two hours on the field.
It didn’t matter whether it was sunny, rainy, or there was a snowstorm. We were still playing, from Spring to Winter, every single day.
And we were wearing the same jerseys you can find on our store. We are more than a jersey company…
We want to help you Relive the Memories Through Old-School Jerseys.