This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for the Netherlands Euro 1992 campaign.
The Euro in 1992 held in Sweden saw the Netherlands send out one of their strongest teams in history. Marco van Basten is considered as one of the greatest strikers ever to this day, even though he retired at 27 due to injuries. Ruud Gullit and Frank Rijkaard played with Van Basten in AC Milan, creating the deadly trio that translated to the national team. However, that’s not where the big names stopped, as Dennis Bergkamp, Ronald Koeman who just scored the winning goal in a European final for Barcelona, Frank de Boer, and Danny Blind were all wearing this jersey.
They topped the group with Germany, Scotland, and the remains of the Soviet Union. Bergkamp scored in two matches; against Scotland and Germany. The Netherlands drew Denmark in the semi-final, and when everyone expected the Dutch to go through, Denmark caught them by surprise taking the match to penalties after 2-2 regular draw as Bergkamp and Rijkaard score for the Netherlands. Van Basten, however, missed his penalty which was more than enough for Denmark to go through.
Notable Players: Marco Van Basten, Dennis Bergkamp, Ruud Gullit, Frank Rijkaard, Ronald Koeman, Frank de Boer, Danny Blind
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.