This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for PSV Eindhoven’s 1994-1995 season.
The 1994-95 season will forever stay memorable in the Netherlands as the league witnessed one of the best individual seasons in the league history with Ronaldo Nazario wearing the PSV kit. The phenomenon from Brazil scored unreal 30 goals in an unseen campaign. This jersey represents some of the most legendary moments in Dutch club football history.
However, it wasn’t enough for collective success, as PSV finished third in the league, and dropping in the first round of the UEFA Cup, while they only reached the round of 16 in the Amstel cup. The team was managed by Dick Advocaat, who took over after Aad de Mos was sacked early in the season.
Notable Players: Ronaldo Nazario da Lima, Arthur Numan, Peter Hoekstra, Boudewijn Zenden, Gheorghe Popescu, Edward Linskens
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.