This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for the Sporting Lisbon 2003-2004 season
The 2003-2004 Sporting Lisbon shirt is a special one for any Sporting Club fans, since it was also the year which saw them sell perhaps their best player ever, Cristiano Ronaldo, to Manchester United. This jersey was worn in the famous pre-season match against Manchester United, when Ronaldo broke ankles and impressed the Red Devils players so much they all started asking Sir Alex Ferguson to sign him – which they did a couple of days later.
After Ronaldo’s sale, the 2003-2004 season was quite grim for the Verde e Brancos in this kit. After a very disputed season, they finished 3rd in the Superliga and didn’t qualify for the 2004-2005 Champions League. They also went into the round of 32 in the Portuguese Cup, as well as the second round of the UEFA Cup.
Notable Players: Liédson, Fábio Rochemback, Silva, Joao Pinto, Rui Bento, Paulo Bento, Rui Jorge, Beto, Anderson Polga
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which come with a tiny difference: they fit smaller than usual. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.