This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve away kit for Tottenham’s FA Cup Final Win in 1982.
This special shirt holds 100 years of memory as the club celebrated the centenary of their existence. The famous North London club had some big names wearing this kit, including Graham Roberts, Garth Crooks, and Steve Archibald.
The Spurs had a rich history to boast with, having won the first division and the FA Cup multiple times up to that point. Additionally, Tottenham also clinched the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup in 1963 as well as UEFA Cup twice, both in 1972-1973 and 1983-1984. Interestingly enough, they reused this kit in the 1983-1984 UEFA Cup-winning campaign, and it obviously brought them good luck and the winning mentality that only a 100-year existence can bring.
Notable Players: Graham Roberts, Garth Crooks, Glenn Hoddle, Steve Archibald, Tony Gavin, Steve Perryman
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.