This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for AC Milan’s 1990-1991 season with the European Cup as a logo.
After winning the European Cup the previous season, Milan had all the ingredients to defend their title in 1990-1991. However, Arrigo Sacchi couldn’t win a single trophy that season, prompting Fabio Capello to take over at the end of the season.
There were some legendary names wearing this kit, including Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Costacurta, Carlo Ancelotti, and the legendary Dutch trio – Ruud Gullit, Frank Rijkaard, and Marco van Basten. Milan ended the season with five points behind the title winners, Sampdoria who were led by Roberto Mancini. This was the result of two losses to Sampdoria this season, where Milan didn’t score a single goal. As for the European Cup, they were knocked out by Marseille, with only Gullit scoring for Milan side. We also have the Intercontinental Cup version on our store.
Notable Players: Carlo Ancelotti, Marco Van Basten, Daniele Massaro, Frank Rijkaard, Franco Massaro, Paolo Maldini.
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.