This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for AC Milan’s 2002-2003 season.
This kit represents years of fantastic success for Rossoneri. The Milanese won the Champions League in 2002-2003 led by Carlo Ancelotti.
The team was star-studded, to say the least. Just some of the players to wear this shirt include Andrea Pirlo, Gennaro Gattuso, Paolo Maldini, Andriy Schevchenko, Kaka, Seedorf, Cafu, Alessandro Nesta, and a bunch of other legendary footballers who made their mark as a class apart, both on and off the pitch. The Champions League glory in 2003 was a really special feat with Milan beating Inter and Juventus en route to the title. While many will argue that they haven’t played spectacular football, this team was all about winning, and that’s exactly what this jersey stands for.
Notable Players: Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, Alessandro Nesta, Rivaldo, Andrea Pirlo, Gennaro Gattuso, Filippo Inzaghi, Rui Costa, Jon Dahl Tomasson, Dida, Dario Šimić
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.