This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Brazil’s matches from 1991 to 1993.
The beginning of the 1990s saw some of the biggest names in the country’s history to play for Brazil, including the likes of Cafu, a right-back who redefined the position, along with his teammate on the other end, Roberto Carlos, who took on the role of a left-back like nobody did before him.
The word controversial is often related to the Brazilian strikers, and this generation was no exception – Romario, Edmundo, and Bebeto were all masterful on the pitch, but also managed to mess it up as only a few could outside of it. It’s an interesting mix of personalities combined with wonderful footballing talent, resulting in a special generation that will remain in the history books for ages to come.
Notable Players: Romario, Edmundo, Bebeto, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Renato Gaúcho, Paulo Sérgio, Careca, Raí, Mauro Silva, Zinho, Luis Henrique, Luis Carlos Winck, Júnior, Ronaldão
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.