This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Brazil’s 2002 World Cup.
It seems like forever since Brazil won the World Cup last time. However, it didn’t feel like it was gonna be that way in 2002. The team lead by the brilliant “Triple R” – Ronaldo, Rivaldo, and Ronaldinho – won the World Cup, beating Germany in the final. Brazil dominated the group, getting three wins in three matches, beating Turkey, Costa Rica, and China in the process.
The round of 16 saw them match up with Belgium, which they routinely beat 2-0 with goals from Ronaldo and Rivaldo. The world was ready for a spectacle after the quarter-finals matched up England and Brazil. The English hero, Owen, put England in the lead. However, Rivaldo tied the score at the end of the first half, while Ronaldinho made his name known in the Brazil kit, by scoring one of the most memorable free-kick goals ever against Seaman. After Rivaldo and Ronaldinho carried the load in the first two rounds, Ronaldo took over and scored a winning goal against Turkey, as well as both goals for Brazil in 2-0 win in the final against Germany. Some of the most memorable Brazilian players ever wore this kit, including Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, etc.
Notable Players: Ronaldo Nazario da Lima, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Juninho, Kaka, Lucio, Edmilson, Roberto Carlos
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.