This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Brescia’s 2003-2004 season.
This beautiful kit is one of the most memorable for Brescia fans, as it was worn by some of the biggest legends of the club. Those legends include Roberto Baggio, who ended his career at Brescia after four years spent there. Stefano Mauri and Matteo Brighi joined on loan, along with Brazilian Matuzalem.
Baggio managed to score 12 goals this season, but the team failed to make an impact as they finished 11th at the table, in front of Bologna and Reggina. What makes this kit special is that Roberto Baggio, who scored a total of 245 goals in his playing career, spending his best days at Juventus, and interestingly so, never moving away from Italy to play abroad.
Notable Players: Roberto Baggio, Matuzalem, Stefano Mauri, Matteo Brighi, Dario Dainelli, Luigi Di Biagio
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.