This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve away kit for Celtic Glasgow’s 1991-1992 season.
The 1991-1992 season was yet another frustrating year where Celtic ended up behind Glasgow Rangers, who were on a historic run, winning every league title from 1989 to 1997.
However, the most painful part of the season wasn’t losing the league, but rather losing to Glasgow Rangers in the Scottish Cup 2-1 in the semi-final. This kit represents the harsh times that saw the club rise from the ashes as they would overturn Rangers’ domestic domination and go on to establish themselves as the leading force in the country. Charlie Nicholas played his part, scoring 25 goals, helping the side get to second place in the league.
Notable Players: Charlie Nicholas, Joe Miller, Tommy Coyne, Paul McStay, Gary Gillespie, John Collins, Steve Fulton, Derek Whyte, Tommy Boyd, Tony Mowbray, Dariusz Wdowczyk
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.