This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve centenary kit for the Corinthians 2010-2011 season.
This is a special kit for Corinthians fans as it marks the club’s fifth Série A – the league title. However, what makes this shirt so unique is that one of the best footballers ever and a fan-favorite in Brazil, Ronaldo Nazário de Lima – often referred to as “Real Ronaldo”, retired wearing it.
It was a big honor for both the club and its fans to see such a historic figure walk away wearing this kit. Winning the title was just the cherry on top. Moreover, Adriano came back from Roma and joined the team as well in March of 2011, making the two phenoms playing their last matches in the same team. Paulinho was another big name in Corinthians this season, as the midfielder would go on and have an interesting career, playing for Tottenham and Guangzhou before making a solid impact in Barcelona, only to move back to China again.
Notable Players: Ronaldo Nazario da Lima, Adriano, Paulinho, Bruno César, Edenilson, Dentinho, Liédson, Jorge Henrique, Chicão, Fábio Santos, Leandro Castán
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.