This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for the Deportivo La Coruña 1998-1999 and 1999-2000 seasons
This kit is remembered so fondly by Deportivo La Coruña supporters because the club was perhaps in its most successful time period ever. In the 1998-1999 season, they managed a 6th place finish in what was an extremely disputed season, the places 2 to 8 having a meager 8-point gap between them. With that result, Depor qualified for the next season’s UEFA Cup in this shirt. That season, they also went far in the Copa Del Rey, only losing in the Semi-finals to Atletico Madrid after two very defensive and disputed games, which ended 0-0 and 1-0, the Colchoneros only winning by 1 goal in the end.
The 1999-2000 season is perhaps the most successful ever for Deportivo, since they did the impossible by winning La Liga, their only-ever title to date. With an incredible team composed of two sharp-shooters Roy Makaay and Pauleta, they defeated big names, with a memorable 5-2 win against Real Madrid being particularly memorable, as well as another 2-1 defeat of Barcelona on the same turf. They were less successful in the UEFA Cup, going only to the fourth round before losing against an overpowered Arsenal.
Notable Players: Roy Makaay, Pauleta, Djalminha, Mauro Silva, Luis Ramis, Lionel Scaloni, Flavio Conceiçao
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which come with a tiny difference: they fit smaller than usual. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.