This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Barcelona’s 1999-2000 season.
This kit stands for the club legend Xavi Hernandez’s first season in the senior squad. He was coached by Louis van Gaal, from which he learned a lot, as Xavi said himself. However, the team couldn’t secure the league title, and van Gaal was sacked for failing to do so. Barcelona went trophyless, which often means cutting managers in the Spanish giant.
We almost got to see El Clasico final this season as Barca stumbled in the Copa del Rey semi-final against Valencia when they almost made a comeback at Camp Nou. The team had two great goalscorers in their squad; Patrick Kluivert and Rivaldo. They each scored 23 goals in all competitions, with Rivaldo leading the charge in the league with 15.
Barcelona fans remember the great win against Chelsea in the Champions League quarter-final when Rivaldo scored two, aided by Luis Figo, a famous betrayer of Barca who had pig’s head thrown at him in El Clasico, with Kluivert and Dani scoring the other two goals. We also have the Long-Sleeve jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Patrick Kluivert, Jari Litmanen, Rivaldo, Josep Guardiola, Luis Figo, Carles Puyol
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.