This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Barcelona’s 2010-2011 Champions League final.
Many experts agree that the Barcelona side wearing this kit in 2010-11 is maybe the best team of all time. And the match where this jersey was worn, the Champions League final, is one of the most dominant team performances we’ve ever seen.
After getting knocked out by Mourinho the previous season, Barcelona was on a revenge mission on their way to winning the Champions League and La Liga. They won incredible 96 points in the league, while they left Manchester United stunned in the Champions League final, where Messi absolutely dominated the opposition, with Iniesta and Xavi proving to the world once again that they are indeed the greatest midfield duo that ever lived.
One of the highlights of the season was a win against Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final. In the first leg, the match was stalled, with a bunch of fouls and dirty moves, mainly by Mourinho’s side. However, after scoring the opener in the 76th minute, Messi decided to show the world why he’s perhaps the greatest to ever play the game. He took the ball in the middle, used Busquets as a layoff, continued his run through Real Madrid defense, unstoppably running and scoring past Casillas with his weaker right foot. This remains one of the most legendary moments in the Champions League history.
Notable Players: Lionel Messi, David Villa, Andrés Iniesta, Xavi Hernandez, Daniel Alves, Sergio Busquets, Carles Puyol
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.