This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Flamengo’s 1982 season.
This kit is legendary in the memory of Flamengo fans as it was worn by arguably the greatest player to ever play for Flamengo – Brazilian legend Zico.
Flamengo also won the league that season by beating Gremio in the finals. The first two matches ended in a draw, with the first one being especially dramatic as Zico scored to tie the match at 1-1 in the 89th minute. The decider, however, was Nunes who scored in the 10th minute of the deciding match, and the final result stayed 1-0, giving Flamengo their only second Brazilian Serie A title ever. Zico was captain of the team at the time and was considered as the best Brazilian player.
Notable Players: Zico, Nunes, Lico, Adilio, Andrade, Marinho, Junior
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.