This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for France’s 1998 World Cup campaign.
The French hosted the 1998 World Cup. It was a big-time competition for the French national team, with the only measure of success being the title. This is not a surprise when you look at that French teams, with loads of superstars wearing this kit, some of them being Zinedine Zidane, Thierry Henry, Emmanuel Petit, Laurent Blanc, Fabian Barthez, and so on.
After an easy group stage, the French took on Paraguay to beat them with Blanc’s golden goal. The quarter-final against Italy was even tenser, as the French took it to penalties where Di Biagio missed the crucial one for Italy, with Blanc taking advantage for France to face Croatia in the semi-final. The job wasn’t easy at all, as Croatia took the lead at the start of the second half, but Lilian Thuram took over and scored his only two goals for the national team in the perfect moment. The final saw them match up with Brazilians, who they easily beat 3-0 with two goals from Zinedine Zidane. We also have the France 1998 Away jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Zinedine Zidane, Thierry Henry, Youri Djorkaeff, Didier Deschamps, Lilian Thuram, Christophe Dugarry
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.