This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for the Glasgow Rangers 1995-1996 season.
The 1990s were the period of perhaps the biggest domination Glasgow Rangers have seen in the domestic championship. They won no less than nine consecutive league titles up to 1997, including this one in 1995-96.
Gordon Durie dominated up front, scoring 17 league goals to go along with 23 in all competitions. The biggest name, and the player of the season, was Paul Gascoigne as the legendary Gazza bagged in 20 goals in all competitions. Andy Goram was the main man between the posts, having been featured in all of the club’s matches this season. Alongside Gazza in the midfield, Brian Laudrup was pulling the strings, having scored six goals himself. It was a splendid mixture of fighters and artists, who managed to continue their domestic domination ahead of the hated rivals, Celtic.
Notable Players: Paul Gascoigne, Gordon Durie, Andy Goram, Brian Laudrup, David Robertson, Ally McCoist, Richard Gough, Alec Cleland, Ian Ferguson, Erik Bo Andersen, Ian Durrant, Oleg Salenko
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.