This is the fully-customizable long-sleeve home kit for the Inter Milan 1998-1999 season.
In the peak of Serie A’s golden age, the competition at the top was fierce. The season marked three coaching changes from the top, as Moratti desperately looked to end the 10-year drought in the domestic league. To do this, he brought Ronaldo a season before from Barcelona, one of the most spectacular players to ever grace the pitches of Serie A.
However, even though he was beloved at Inter, and still is, Ronaldo couldn’t catch a break with injuries, seeing that he missed 15 league games, perhaps a crucial factor in Inter’s league failure. Still, Ronaldo scored 14 goals in 19 matches wearing this kit. The crowd loved this team, and even with underachieving results, the average attendance was 68,459 spectators per match.
Some of the most notable names wearing this shirt were Inter league legend Javier Zanetti, young Andrea Pirlo, a destroyer in midfield Diego Simeone, and an unstoppable Roberto Baggio. Even though the results were lacking, the team remained with legendary status due to their star power and love of the fans and the chairman, Moratti.
Notable Players: Ronaldo Nazario Da Lima, Roberto Baggio, Ivàn Zamorano, Youri Djorkaeff, Diego Simeone
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which come with a tiny difference. In terms of length, the jersey is a smaller fit than usual. In terms of height, it’s the same as any normal jersey. Because of the difference in length, our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.