This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Inter Milan’s Centenary, in 2007-2008.
This is a must-have kit for any true Interista out there. It’s not only visually amazing, but also loaded with Inter’s amazing history. At the end of the triumphal 2007-08 season which saw Inter win the Serie A, the club celebrated 100 years of existence. To make the occasion bigger, Zlatan Ibrahimovic played at the club in this period, after moving the previous season from Juventus who were relegated to Serie B.
Roberto Mancini was at the helm, and the team won the title with three points ahead of Roma. Big Inter legends wore this kit, such as Javier Zanetti, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Cambiasso, Stankovic, Julio Cesar, and others. The cup was lost to league runner-ups, AS Roma. The team’s top scorer was Zlatan Ibrahimovic with 17 league and 22 goals in total.
Notable Players: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Hernan Crespo, Luis Figo, Javier Zanetti, Luis Figo, Esteban Cambiasso
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which come with a tiny difference. In terms of length, the jersey is a smaller fit than usual. In terms of height, it’s the same as any normal jersey. Because of the difference in length, our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.