This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Inter Milan’s 2009-2010 Champions League final.
Inter Milan’s rich history lived through its biggest glory in the 1960s. These were the years when Inter won two successive European Cup titles under Helenio Herrera, the former Barcelona, and Benfica manager. Herrera won it all quite literally Mourinho before Mourinho was born. Relentless, playing defensive football with the only goal is winning at any cost, making enemies everywhere, etc.
In 2008, Inter got their Herrera successor after almost 50 years, as Mourinho shares a lot of traits with Herrera. In 2010, Mourinho’s Inter peaked. Some of the players wearing this kit were in older age for footballers, but it didn’t stop them from reaching the tripleta under Mourinho’s guidance.
Milito was relentless goalscorer who scored both against Barcelona in the semis, and Bayern in the final to win the Champions League. Other interesting names to wear this shirt include Cambiasso, Materazzi (who famously said he would jump off of building if Mourinho told him to), Julio Cesar in goal, Stankovic manning the middle, Samuel Eto’o and Pandev on the wings, etc. For any Inter fan, this jersey is unforgettable as it wears so much history with it. We also have the Long-Sleeve jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Diego Milito, Wesley Sneijder, Javier Zanetti, Dejan Stankovic, Cristian Chivu
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.