This is the fully-customizable “Dragon” short-sleeve home kit for Inter Milan’s 2010-2011 season.
This kit represents Inter team which was coming off of treble won in the previous season, where they were led by Jose Mourinho.
Rafa Benitez took over in June, with Phillipe Coutinho returning to Inter after a loan, and Mario Balotelli and Quaresma leaving Inter. However, Inter had a horrible spell of results until December, when Benitez was sacked and replaced by Leonardo, nowadays a sporting director at PSG. Inter recovered to finish second in the league and, more importantly, retain Coppa Italia title with a 3-1 win over Parma as Milito scored aided by Samuel Eto’o scoring a grace. They also won the Supercoppa Italia and the Club World Cup in this shirt.
Notable Players: Diego Milito, Wesley Sneijder, Javier Zanetti, Dejan Stankovic, Cristian Chivu, Samuel Eto’o, Esteban Cambiasso
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.