This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Mexico’s 1994 World Cup campaign.
Ask any Mexican and they’ll tell you – this shirt has a special meaning. Everything about this kit – the extravagant design that rings the 90s, the fact that it was worn by some Mexican all-time greats such as Hugo Sanchez, or the fact that Mexico qualified the first time without being a host country since 1978.
Mexico only got one win in the group stage, and it was enough for that 2-1 win against the Republic of Ireland where Luis Garcia scored two goals to put together 4 points – just like everyone else in the group, with Mexico having the best goal-difference with 3-3.
The Round of 16 brought Stoickhov-led Bulgaria. It was a hard match, and after 18 minutes the score was 1-1 with Garcia Aspe scoring a penalty for Mexico. This remained the full-time result and the match went to penalties. The team failed under pressure, missing three out of their four penalties, more than enough for Bulgaria to take advantage and go through to the semi-finals.
Notable Players: Hugo Sánchez, Alberto García Aspe, Luis García Postigo, Carlos Hermosillo, Ignacio Ambríz, Jorge Campos
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which come with a tiny difference: they fit smaller than usual. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.