This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve away kit for South Korea’s 2002 World Cup campaign.
Park Ji-sung is perhaps the best symbol of everything that this shirt represents. Park was famous for his enormous work ethic in Manchester United which kept him in the squad even throughout his toughest days.
This South Korean team had a similar spirit. The nation hosted its first World Cup ever, which lifted their team to new heights, topping the group with Portugal, Poland, and the USA, beating Portugal in the process with a goal from Park Ji-Sung. South Koreans shocked the world, not once – but twice!
They first knocked out Italy before going for Spain and knocking them out after a penalty shootout. When Germany arrived in the semi-final, Micheal Ballack ended their fairy-tale, but the dream lives on for South Koreans who marked the historical result that looks unrepeatable for any Asian national team in the foreseeable future. We also have the South Korea 2002 Home jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Ji-Sung Park, Lee Young-Pyo, Cha Du-Ri, Lee Chun-Soo, Yoo Sang-Chul, Kim Tae-Young, Hong Myung-Bo
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.