This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Spain’s 2010 World Cup campaign.
This shirt is the most beloved kit in the whole of Spain. It represents the first Spanish World Cup win ever. After easily getting past the group round, the Spanish knocked out Portugal, Paraguay, and German – all with 1-0 wins – en route to the final.
It was only fitting that the finale ends with a 1-0 win after Andres Iniesta wrote his name with golden letters in Spanish history by scoring the winner in the 117th minute. Pique and Puyol are perhaps the most deserving of an incredible feat of keeping the clean sheet throughout the whole tournament, with Sergio Ramos at the right-back position. The midfield of Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, and Xabi could hold the ball forever, but Xavi proved crucial on Spain’s way to the final as he provided some key assists, especially the one for Puyol against Germany in the semi-final. This World Cup also saw the first time that a European team wins the title when the competition isn’t held on European soil.
Notable Players: Andrés Iniesta, David Villa, Xavi Hernandez, Sergio Ramos, Fernando Torres
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a tiny bit smaller fit. Our suggestion: if you want a tighter fit, pick your normal size. If you want a slightly looser fit, pick one size bigger.