This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Sweden’s 1994 World Cup campaign.
This kit isn’t just an interesting design of colors and lines – it’s much more for the Swedish people. It’s a year where Sweden won the bronze in the World Cup, which was hosted in the USA. However, it wasn’t all rainbows and roses. Sweden barely made it out of the group, and only Dahlin’s goals saved them.
After swiftly beating Saudi Arabia with a 3-1 win in the Round of 16, the Swedes knocked out the Romanian team led by legendary Hagi, in order to face mighty Brazil in the semi-final. Even though Sweden held on and fought hard, Romario’s individual quality was just too much, as the Brazilian scored the winner in the 80th minute. However, the loss in the semi-final didn’t discourage Swedes, who beat Bulgaria in the Bronze medal match with a huge 4-0, with Anderson scoring his fourth goal of the tournament.
Notable Players: Henrik Larsson, Roger Ljung, Martin Dahlin, Tomas Brolin, Klas Ingesson, Kennet Andersson
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.