This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Valencia’s 2009-2010 season.
Valencia’s team from 2009-10 remains as one of the biggest what-ifs in football history as the team was quickly disassembled after this season. This beautiful kit with a bat – the club symbol – in the middle was worn by some of the biggest legends of Valencia.
The leader of the project was David Villa, Spain’s top goalscorer ever, who managed to score 21 league goals for Valencia that season. He was aided by Manchester City’s legend David Silva, who was a creative force of the team along with Mata who joined from Real Madrid. On the left-back position, Alba dominated, while Joaquin provided a spark from the wing, with Marchena, Albelda, Ever Banega and Jeremy Mathieu adding some more quality to this incredible team.
Wearing this shirt, they reached the UEFA Cup semi-finals where they were knocked out by the later champions, Atletico Madrid. One of the most memorable games came when Valencia held out to 4-4 draw away at Bremen against Werder to qualify for the quarter-finals, with Villa scoring a hattrick, and Mata adding the fourth goal.
Notable Players: David Villa, David Silva, Juan Mata, Joaquin, Carlos Marchena, David Albelda, Ruben Baraja, Ever Banega
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which come with a tiny difference: they fit smaller than usual. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.