This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for the West Germany Euro 1980 Campaign.
West Germany was a powerhouse in the 1980s and the 1980 European Championship was just a sign of what was to come. The West Germany side managed to dominate the Euros and conquer the continent ahead of Belgium, Czechoslovakia, and Italy.
Karl-Heinz Rummenige scored the opener for the team in this tournament, followed by a hat-trick from Klaus Allofs. Two wins in the opening two matches against Czechoslovakia and Netherlands were just enough to top the group after a 0-0 draw to Greece. Horst Hrubesch was the hero in the final, as he scored twice – first to take the lead in the 10th minute, and then a match-winner in the 88th minute as the match ended 2-1 for West Germany.
Notable Players: Horst Hrubesch, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Bernard Dietz, Lothar Matthäus, Felix Magath, Hansi Müller, Bernd Förster, Bernd Schuster
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.