This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit Borussia Dortmund wore in the 1994-1995 season.
This is perhaps the favorite kit for any Borussia Dortmund fan out there. The BVB won their first-ever Bundesliga title by finishing just a single point ahead of Werder.
Ottmar Hitzfeld was the mastermind behind the success. Matthias Sammer was the leader on the pitch, but the team didn’t just stop on the league title, rather beating Borussia Monchengladbach in the cup final in 1995 – a success they repeated in the season that followed.
Notable Players: Michael Zorc, Matthias Sammer, Michael Zorc, Andreas Möller, Karl-Heinz Riedle, Lars Ricken, Patrik Berger, Jürgen Kohler, Stéphane Chapuisat, Bodo Schmidt, Stefan Reuter, Lars Müller, Martin Kree
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.